31 March 2010

MyBad.

Heavy on your heart like a million little weights. Knowing from Kudi that everything that shine aint always gonna be gold, but this was platinum. This was diamonds, shining the way you did that very night. With a feeling and a look stronger than an Ironman competition, I knew, and you knew that I knew. "No, its ridiculous..." "Just say it." Then those words, first on your part then on mine. And that was that, and then came tears. Tears not from sadness but from feeling. A feeling of having the breath knocked out of you. That moment in between, when you feel unreal, surreal, more real than you ever knew you could possibly feel. A day, a week, a month, a year. We're both here, always were, always will be. Fight it, go ahead. Youre only fighting yourself. My thoughts, your thoughts, theyre all the same. Wordless, speechless, mindful, thoughtful. I said I hate the middle, and I do with all of my heavy heart, but who am I kidding? We're not in the middle, never were. We couldnt find the middle if it were standing in front of us. Us, yes us. Breathe, just hold your breath. Sink or swim situation. Ive always been a really good swimmer. Water which is too pure has no fish.




No comments:

Post a Comment