16 February 2010

revel in my randomness

Not sure if its the confusing weather or my nightmare of a morning, but something is causing me to have a really random day, ughhh and its only noon. For those of you that are on your game today congrats to you, I hope you take a moment out of your normality to revel in my randomness.

Music video:
This is basically how I feel today. Mean? Well sorry, getoverit.


Blurb:
Sometimes I find it amusing to subtly flirt with married men on the train. Keepyourhusbandshidden. I know thats awful to say, but Im sure I already have the EZ Pass to hell. Dont hate me. Actually, hate me if youd like.

Song lyric:
"When we fall in love, we're just falling in love with ourselves." Keane Hmmm, how true is this? I vote very.

Thought:
When we love or admire someone we sub-consciously memorize their laugh. We have the ability to play it over and over in our minds without them even being there. Knowing exactly what their mouth looks like, the shape in which their eyes take, the placement and movement of their body, and that infectious sound. Refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment