25 March 2009

I promise not to neglect my blog. I promise not to neglect my blog. I promise not to neglect my blog. I promise not to neglect my blog.

Saturday

March 21, 2009 could have been the best Saturday of my life thus far. Although all my time was spent mostly in Williamsburg it felt like a mini vacation. Staycation, if you will.

Some things to reflect on--- late lunch at Surfbar which ended up being a drinking/eating fest, crazy friend Greg did a shot of vinegar thinking that it was oil (whyhewouldeverwantdothattobeginwithisbeyondme), then our waitress caught on fire. No, Im not exaggerating. She literally went up in flames. Her name is Cara, and yes, shes still alive. Cara held her composure very well given the circumstance. So that was fun, I mean what else would you call it? Later that evening we went to a hookah bar. Or at least thats what the sign outside said... it ended up being a dance party with a live spanish band covering awesome songs. Next Judi and I decided to race Tyler and Greg... the guys on skateboards, Jud and I on foot. One by one we arrive at our next and final destination, Judi was there first (IheardshesasescendentofJackieRobinson) I got there second, then the boys. Once we're all together again we find out that Tyler went flying into a scaffolding pole and Greg had been hit by a car. I kid you not! This was my Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. you are neglecting your blog ms. nigro ! new posts please.

    ReplyDelete